|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
25 odd things about meodd things about me X3
1. I like androgynous guys
2. I like raw broccoli A LOT
3. I think carrots and ice cream taste good.
4. I say "Ho Hum" sometimes when I think.
5. My doodles look better than my thought-out drawings.
6. When I don't feel like doing school work, I don't do it 'till I get home.
7. When I'm bored, I sometimes sing "El burrito sabanero" X3
8. I'm a lot smarter than I act. Under all my video game knowledge, I know alot of stuff.
9. I nom, or try to nom, my friends sometimes.
10. I chew random things while I'm one the comp. Ex- rubber band, marker, etc.
11. I like painting old school rather than the computer.
12. I have the power to make people like anime. But not all the time, cause I'm anti social in my classes but i talk a whole crapload around my favorite friends.
13. I can make a bubble on my tongue and blow it away XD
14. I like long words.
15. I think emos are dumb for making their life worse instead of trying to make it better and working towards a goal.
16. I a
Let the Sparrows InI.
Blackbirds rest on the power lines,
their silhouettes form the notation
to a dawn song set on the sheet music
of telephone poles contrasted by the sun.
Curled leaves are land mines littered
on the lawn where imprints of twigs
and a nurturing robin's tracks collect.
Branchlets and leaflets stem from
porch step railings and mailboxes;
the numbers read odd on the east,
even on the west side of the asphalt:
The engraved letters on
the siding reads, "Davis."
This house is home to family
so let the sparrows in.
with its branching hallways
furniture rooted to the floor
family, friends, the occasional
out from home.
Let the sparrows in; let
Let the door's
loosen—let the door stand ajar
be let open
the night owls and
let the doves
in pairs in the iridescent
Let the sparrows in.
Framed on either side
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More